Sale Changes & Important Updates | Fall & Winter 2018
New consignors AND seasoned veterans should all note the important details specific to this season’s sale.
Columbia County Exhibition Center
212 Partnership Drive
Grovetown, GA 30813
POLICY UPDATES FOR CONSIGNORS
- At time drop off, every consignor that will be picking up unsold items must leave one tote. Container/bin, per every 40 items. This will allow our break down shift organize your unsold items for you to pick up.
- Write your last name and consignor number on an 8.5″ x 11″ paper and use packing tape on front of bin.
- Νew inspection procedures will go into effect in the 2018 season. Please allow AT LEAST one hour for drop off are accepted.
- Αll seasons accepted for men and children’s clothing. (Does not apply to women, shoes, tanks, vacation/local vacation T’s and swimwear)
- Only two handbags per consignor number.