Sale Changes & Important Notes | Fall & Winter 2017
New consignors AND seasoned veterans should all note the important details specific to this season’s sale.
- Tagging Services – we will tag, store and set up your items at the sale.
- The consignor agreement is located in your online account. Please print it out and bring at drop off, along with your envelope. (Remember if you don’t have your envelope with a stamp, there is a $3 charge.)
- If you are picking up your unsold items at the end of the sale, you must leave a labeled tote for easy pick up! Pick up location will be held in the back warehouse of building. We will remind you of this at drop off.
- Consignor Item Insurance is offered. Click here to learn more.
- To volunteer at Wee-Peats and receive your 10% as a consignor, a volunteer agreement must be signed.
- Item inspections will be strict to maintain the “Quality over Quantity” goal we set over 10 years ago! PLEASE, NO HURT FEELINGS.
- Advertise. As a consignor, how great of an advertisement is your own word of mouth and Facebook? You can be the biggest ambassador to have a sell-out sale for yourself!