There are many details that go into successfully consigning items. Please see the below resources and review them carefully.
(Pricing/Tagging/Drop-off & Pick-up)
You set the price on all the items you sell; however, all items must have a whole-dollar or half-dollar amount and must start at $2. If you feel your item is not worth over $1, match items to create a set. Items should be priced around 1/2 of the retail price depending on the brand and condition of the item. Remember that we usually turn out a large amount of infant clothing sizes newborn to 12-months, so price your items competitively due to the huge quantities.
All items at Wee-Peats MUST have tags creating user our tag bar codes, printed on card stock by the deadline set in the consignor packet. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
Using our tag bar codes enables you and our shoppers to see important information (price/size). Our tags also allow us to finalize your return quickly. For more information on tagging, click the Five Day, Step-by-Step Plan below.
Already registered to sell? Click here to login and tag.
DROP OFF & PICK UP
- You must schedule a drop-off appointment time
- Please allow yourself at least 20 minutes for drop off
- Leave your totes (make sure that your vendor number is marked on them visibly)
- All clothing items must be in size and gender order or will not be accepted
- If you are keeping up with your inventory – every piece of clothing, every shoe and/or item must be labeled with your consignor number
- Drop offs must be scheduled in advance (ONCE YOU HAVE MADE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- Late drop off’s will not be put on the racks until the following day or are our earliest convenience.
We will store and use your totes for the week of the sale! Please make sure to mark them clearly with your vendor number. They will be returned to you during pick up.
- Pick-up time is listed each sale in the consignor packet
- You will pick up your clothing and items from your totes, which will be in consignor number order.
- Please allow at least 20 minutes for pick up.
ALL UNSOLD CONSIGNMENT ITEMS (NOT MARKED FOR DONATION) MUST BE PICKED UP BY THE DATE LISTED IN THE CONSIGNOR PACKET OR ITEMS WILL BE DONATED THAT DAY! A $15 charge will be deducted form your total sales for not arriving on pick-up day.
DON’T FORGET–Please bring one self-addressed, stamped No. 10-sized business envelope (failure to do so will result in an additional $3 fee).
All checks will be mailed out approximately 10 business days following the end of the sale. In addition, a full report of your sales will be available on your consignor account.
- What do I do if I have registered and paid through pay pal and haven’t received my consignor number or it did not confirm? Email Amber Ramp. If you are a new consignor, we will need your name, number, home address and email. If you are a returning consignor please just send your name and consignor number and it will be taken care of ASAP.
- What happens if I miss my drop off time? The drop off period is very stressful for the employees and volunteers of Wee-Peats and phone calls are not answered at this time. We ask that you look up the drop-off times and come when you can during those times. There are no makeup drop-off’s on the Friday before the private sale begins.
- How do I price my items? I have found in my past consigning items, IT WILL NOT SELL, NO MATTER WHAT PRICE, IF IT IS NOT CURRENT OR IN GREAT CONDITION. Ask yourself, what would I pay for it? I know I can find things a great prices retail…. So if I am going to shop Consignment (which is 90%) of mine and my girls clothing…. I WANT IT PRICED GREAT!
- Is there a coverage charge to get in on Public Sale Days? No!
- Payment options: Cash, Check, and Credit Card, besides American Express.
- Last day to complete your tagging for consigned items? Check your consignor packet.
- Can I try things on? I am sorry; you may not at this time.
- Return Policy? You buy it, you keep it….. Please measure you, your children and spouse before buying clothing. Everything is inspected before being placed on the floor, and has batteries.
- What if I can not stay for all four hours of my volunteer shift? You will need to take it upon yourself to make the time up, even if it is just one hour, or you will not receive your additional 10% on your check.
- Can you volunteer if you are not consigning? Yes, you must contact Amber Ramp. Give her the times in which you may work, which will have to be flyers or a drop-off shift. (Meaning, you must volunteer before the Volunteer Shop.)
- May I bring kids to volunteer? Only nursing babies, please.
- May I bring my kids to shop? OF COURSE! We do ask that you please keep them with you, our toy area is not a good baby sitter.
- My Estimated totals are only showing 60% and I volunteered? Everyone will show the standard 60% during the sale. The 10% will be added after Wee-Peats cuts the checks and ensures Volunteer Shifts are completed.
- We will be happy to answer any questions or help in any way to insure your success at Wee-Peats, as a consignor, volunteer or Shopper! Please contact us for more information.
Visit the Dates & Location page to see when drop off and pick up occur and where the sale is located.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest Weepeats updates!